JOIN US AS WE ROLL OUT THE RED CARPET FOR WILA’S TRUE STARS… OUR STUDENTS!
We are so proud to show off our superstars. Our students have been a driving force behind WILA’s success and they deserve front stage at our annual fundraiser. Just in the last year, our multi-talented students provided more than 8,000 hours of much needed psychotherapy to people in real need of help. But our students are also shining in a different role. They are the protagonists of a major change in the psychoanalytic scene. They are using film and social media to reduce the stigma of mental illness, and make psychoanalytic psychotherapy more relatable and accessible. Please join us to see their work!
September 9, 2017
6pm – 9pm
New Center for Psychoanalysis
2014 Sawtelle Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90025
NOTE: Tickets, Sponsorships, and Commemorative Journal Ad purchases require a separate transaction.
*All packages include: 2 event tickets; a star on our “Sponsor Walk of Fame” prominently displayed at the event; your name/logo on all print & digital materials for the event; and your name/logo on sponsors page of WILA website for 1 year
A presence in WILA’s “WELCOME TO HOLLYWOOD” Commemorative Journal makes you a visible champion for keeping high quality, long-term therapy affordable and available in Los Angeles. Purchase space in our Commemorative Journal to honor Hedda’s dream, share pictures of your beloved WILA cohort, write a message of reflection, congratulate your favorite student, or thank WILA’s staff and faculty!
Can’t Join Us on the Red Carpet?
Show Us You’re Always with Us with a Tax Deductible Donation
Why Support WILA?
• WILA provides 8,000 hours of therapy to the Los Angeles community each year. We help the individuals, couples, and families we serve lead richer, deeper, more fulfilling lives.
• We do not rely on government funding. As a non-profit, we remain steadily committed to keeping the fees for all of our therapy services affordable. We fight to ensure no arbitrary limits are placed on session frequency or duration.
• We tailor our therapy services to the ever changing needs of LA’s rich multicultural communities.
• We create educational social action projects aimed at bringing psychology to the people of Los Angeles. Through humor and plain language, we translate powerful concepts to initiate dialogues about important mental health issues.
• We train the next generation of culturally competent and socially conscious clinicians. Our therapists believe everyone deserves a chance to tell their story.
• We fight the stigma against mental health and work to combat the socio-cultural barriers keeping the most vulnerable members of our community from getting the help they want and need.